John C. Gottlieb is an Associate Attorney in the Encinitas office of Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP. Mr. Gottlieb is an accomplished attorney with a variety of experience in general liability defense, business litigation, and real estate. Mr. Gottlieb’s career as a defense lawyer spans over 15 years and includes the defense of the following on behalf of individuals, entities, and insurance companies:
- Premises and business owners in trip and fall, catastrophic accidents, real estate, security, and employment cases
- Product installers, manufacturers, suppliers, and sellers in product liability cases
- Design professionals, developers, general contractors, and subcontractors in construction deficiency and construction accident litigation
- Automobile, tractor-trailer, and other vehicle owners and drivers in accident cases
- Contract disputes, mechanics liens, solar panel deficiencies, and property disputes
Mr. Gottlieb has litigated various injury cases, construction defect cases, land subsidence cases, toxic exposure cases, and others. Mr. Gottlieb’s practice also includes asset protection and risk management to businesses nationwide to prevent future claims, and to resolve and mitigate pre-litigation claims.
Mr. Gottlieb is licensed to practice in the State of California as well as the United States District Court (Southern District of California). Mr. Gottlieb attended the University of Southern California, and thereafter earned his Juris Doctor degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law where he graduated cum laude with honors.