Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP is looking for qualified candidates to fill a civil litigation legal assistant position in its Tempe, Arizona office. Applicants should enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Prepare and finalize legal documents
- Maintain electronic case files
- Calendar for attorneys
- Support attorneys and paralegals in all matters
- Foster interpersonal relationships
- Assist with administrative duties in the office as needed, including answering phones and filing
- Three (3) years of experience as legal assistant or equivalent
- Knowledge of Arizona court rules
- Ability to understand and interpret legal documents
- Typing at least 60 WPM
- Fantastic organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Work well under pressure
- Deliver on tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Solution-based analytical thinker with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, NetDocs, PACER, TurboCourt, and Arizona Court Rules.
BWB&O is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are focused on career development, along with, providing our employees with a healthy work-life balance. BWB&O offers a competitive market-based compensation package based on experience, dental, medical and vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401k.
For more information about how we use your personal information, please visit https://bremerwhyte.com/privacy-policy/.