Arash S. Arabi, an AV rated attorney, is the managing partner of Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara’s Los Angeles, California office. Mr. Arabi joined Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara in 2002. Mr. Arabi’s career as a defense lawyer spans over 14 years and includes the defense of the following on behalf of individuals, entities and over 100 insurance companies:
- Copyright, trademark and patent disputes; including infringement, dilution, and enforcement.
- Premises and business owners in trip and fall, accident, general liability, real estate, security, and employment cases
- Product manufacturers, suppliers, and sellers in product liability cases
- Design professionals, developers, general contractors, and subcontractors in construction deficiency and construction accident litigation
- Attorneys, accountants and other specialists in professional liability cases
- Automobile, tractor-trailer and other vehicle owners and drivers in accident cases
Mr. Arabi has litigated various injury cases, professional liability cases, construction defect cases, land subsidence cases, toxic exposure cases and others. Mr. Arabi is also regularly retained by insurance companies to evaluate claims pre-litigation. Mr. Arabi’s practice also includes risk management to businesses nationwide. He is regularly retained by businesses to help prevent future claims and to ensure proper insurance protection.
Mr. Arabi is licensed to practice in the State of California as well as the United States District Court (Central District of California) and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal. Mr. Arabi received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Politics, Magna Cum Laude, from Ithaca College in New York. He thereafter earned his Juris Doctor degree from Pepperdine University School of Law.
Mr. Arabi has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2010, 2011, 2014 through 2017. In 2015, Mr. Arabi was named one of the Top 100 Rising Stars in California. The recognition is based on the top 100 lawyers who received the highest point totals in the Southern California Rising Stars nomination, research, and blue ribbon review process.